Yesterday we shared about the powerful benefits of skipping. We wanted to highlight some essential benefits that will motivate you on your journey and to help you develop your fitness plan.
1. Skipping as a jumping technique increases brain activity. Perfect for getting you started in the morning.
2. Skipping increases your stamina and your flexibility.
3. Performed with music it is an ultimate power workout.
4. Helps improve cardio-respiratory function (the hearts and lungs)
5. It helps tone the body – hips, thighs and calves.
6. The wrist movement helps to define the biceps, triceps and deltoids.
7. It is gentle on the joints – you don’t have to worry about the impact on your knees.
8. It is performed by professional athletes and individuals from all walks of life.
9. It is economical and allow for flexibility of your time if you are someone on the go.
10. It is light weight to carry around and it is your best ‘no excuse tool’ for developing your ultimate fit and fabulous body.
What’s stopping you from getting started? If you are local you can join us at Netherhall Sports Centre in Cambridge, every Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Or email us for a one to one online.
Patricia @ Socaskip Power Workout Team
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.